Tuesday 16 October 2007

Sexy pants

Soon Alex invited me to come and have breakfast with him in the restaurant at the range. He begged me to wear ‘the pants’. ‘The pants’ were the pair of soft black pants I sometimes wear to work and were the first pants Alex ever saw and admired my arse in. The night before our breakfast date I text messaged him to tell him I couldn’t wait to show him a surprise.
We had breakfast at the restaurant and Alex introduced me to Bill. He asked Bill how old he thought I was; Bill answered “about nineteen” and once again Alex repeated his surprise. While we waited for our breakfasts Alex got up to get juices for us and when he sat back down, told me quietly what Bill had just said in admiration of my figure. Alex did things like that all the time. He complimented me so often that I was forced to learn to take compliments purely by the fact that he’d flood me with them. He was never insincere or grand about it, he’d just constantly slip in comments to make me feel good. When I was talking to Alex or when I was around him I would always be totally convinced that I was the sexiest, smartest girl around.
After breakfast we slipped into the teaching shed.
“We’re not allowed to have sex today though”, I said.
“Why’s that?”
“Because the last couple of times freaked me out too much, I’m terrified of getting pregnant. So because we obviously can’t be trusted the rulethat we’re not allowed to have sex until I get that contraceptive shot in my arm.”
He agreed. So I showed him my surprise. I took his hand in mine and slipped it inside ‘the pants’ so that he could feel the silky smooth skin between my legs; I’d had my first Brazilian ever the day before. is now
Before long I was slouched on a chair, legs spread, while he used his tongue to send shuddering waves of heat through my body. When eventually I said breathlessly, “Hey Alex? Let’s just do it”, he didn’t need telling twice.

No comments: