Saturday 13 October 2007

Not exactly make up sex.

Two days later, a Sunday, I was sitting in the cold collecting money from market parking to raise money to replace the roof of the Dingley Scout Hall. Alex called to find out what I was doing and would I like to come and see him as he had some time free at the range that afternoon. There was none of the tension in his words and voice that I had been expecting; Friday night’s text messages were never referred to. Clearly they had not had the same impact on him as they had had on me.
I rushed as quickly as I could from Dingley to the range, prepared to only have half an hour with him as I had volunteered to take some friends home from Dingley. As you’d expect, as soon as I arrived we wanted to finish what we’d begun in the doorway of my house the last time we'd seen each other. When we tried again though I found that it hurt me too much as he was penetrating me quite deeply, and that I was too nervous as neither of us had protection (and I’m an idiot who needs to learn to say no). I told him the problems and stopped him, pulled my pants back on and knelt down to give him head instead. After I had been going at it for a short while though he grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me to my feet, yanked my pants down, spun me round, bent me over, fucked me briefly and then finished on my lower back. A funny scene followed as he realized that he hadn’t planned for this moment and searched the office for something to clean me up with while I remained bent over and exposed, calling “don’t you dare leave me like this Alex!”
Even though it hurt again when he penetrated me the second time I didn’t mind at the time, but I have still never dared analyse the scene for fear of hating what I find.

No comments: