Saturday 22 September 2007

Priorities

One day, not long after we had discovered our mutual attraction, we arranged that I would come and visit Alex at the range. When I arrived Alex was finishing with Dave. I don’t know whether it was my own paranoia or if I genuinely read subtle suspicion in Dave's eyes as ALex introduced me. Alex asked Dave how old he thought I was and when told “about nineteen or twenty” voiced his disbelief that anyone could tell that as he had been sure I was twenty-six. When Dave wished me a good lesson Alex responded that actually we were going for a drive today and led me away.
In the car Alex teased me about my sex drive as usual, showing obvious delight in my blushing admissions. We were headed to Elsternwick to see an apartment Alex was considering. In the car though, Alex checked his text messages and found that Natasha was in a bad mood, telling him he had to get out by the end of the week and demanding that he forfeit his entire share of the house they owned together to her, plus continue the mortgage repayments on it as child support. She would, of course, be keeping Ben. We arrived at the apartment before the real estate agent and sat in the car. Alex wouldn’t let me kiss him in case the real estate agent saw and it somehow got back to Natasha who would make things worse for him. I got out and used a swing in the park while he phoned her.
Yet again the apartment did not meet Alex's standards and he took a detour on the way back to the range to show me one of the houses he and Natasha had once lived in. We got stuck in a traffic jam caused by faulty boom gates along the Frankston train line and by the time he had dropped me home he had only fifteen minutes until his next lesson, which would take ten minutes to drive to. He was busting for the toilet so badly though that he jumped out of the car at my house to go. I had to wrestle and pull him away from seeing my highly embarrassing bedroom. We paused in the doorway of my house for a quick kiss goodbye before he was to dash for his lesson. Too quickly though we were pressed against the wall, kissing passionately, and soon his hand was inside my pants for the first time. I quickly changed from, “no, you have to go” to a whispered “stay, please stay”. In the next moment our pants were around our knees, my palms against the wall and with the door still open he was inside me. I closed the door so that the neighbours wouldn’t be subjected to my moaning and then, as fast as we had begun, he pulled out again, yanked his pants on, kissed me and backed out of the door saying “I’m sorry Lily, this is the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do in my life”, and was gone.

No comments: