Friday 9 November 2007

Text

Needless to say, I could not get Alex and Natasha and Ben out of my head. On Friday I texted him.
“I’m so lost alex”

Some hours later I received a message from Natasha.

“Stop texting alex. He is not answering your texts because its over. Our family is what he wants, not you. So please leave us alone. We are in love & have been for years, you came along during a rough patch & sadly you got hurt but it’s over.”

I laughed and looked at the message in disgust but my heart thudded in my ribcage as I replied.

“if u think that what u’ve got is love then I sincerely pity you natasha”

Soon the phone chimed again.

“alex asked me to marry him last night. You have known him for a few weeks. You don’t even know him.”

I smiled smugly, but started to feel anger boiling. I was beginning to hate her.

“u r delusional. I hope u recover soon”

She said, “You are a stalker leave him alone. And ps. He thinks you are ugly! And a slut.”

I couldn’t believe I was texting a successful, thirty-eight year old career woman and mother. A fifteen year old is more cutting.

I texted, “why bother with lies when the truth is so much sadder? The fact that a guy like alex can b inescapably tied 2 a mole like u is heartbreaking”

Ten minutes later though, I received a message from Alex.

“Hi lily, I’ve been thinking and I’ve realized I need my family back. I love them. Please understand. Alex”

Without missing a beat I replied.

“Natasha, what a wanky thing to do. I’m not utterly stupid. Try harder.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I read ur comment on Abby Blog

"My mum would probably either disown me or try to force me into a convent if she ever read that kind of writing from my hand. You are very lucky!!
Lily | Homepage | 11.15.07 - 7:10 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"
I have one question, why you want to show the inner feelings to the world. Leave ur mother and parents matter and how the world living, and then I am asking, Have you asked yourself that you wnat to show the world, what ur sexual feeling is, and which way you want to get fuucked or fuuck the people. To show, what you want more from the world. Please write, although I read Abby's blog, due to fantasy or just releasing my sexual urges and to see How Abby's and her surroundings exist. If you want the same, do start,who is stoping u not to write, you be also one Seexual Blogger and also Seexual Urger from the world. If you donot have hesitation, please wirte me back on my email at pearlstory06 @ yahoo.com. I hv more talk. thank you.